Plotting Audio Level in PowerShell Console
Introduction : Plotting Audio Level in PowerShell Console Recently I was working on one of my open-sourced project called “ Graphical ” module, which can draw data points on a graph in PowerShell…
Plot Graph in Powershell console
* Color-coded output depending upon the Value of the Datapoint; Above or below predefined thresholds
* Display custom information on X and Y-Axis labels
* A Graph in the console that is independent and fully customizable, not like Task Manager’s (no need to switch to Performance Tab) and,
* Could be easily used in any Powershell script to monitor performance on any defined parameter, which I see as the biggest benefit of the function.
* Function consumes data points, generated during script execution or Pre-stored data like from a file or database.